The Noah Log Utility contains a record of Noah’s activity and can be useful for debugging purposes should problems occur. You can easily create a zipped package of the Noah log files, attach it to an e-mail and then sent it to your Noah supporter.
1. To collect Noah 4 logs, you must first open the Noah Console. When the Noah Console opens, click on Noah Log Utility in the left-hand menu.
2. Select ‘Configure debug levels’
3. Click on ‘Debug’ to set all logs to detailed mode
4. Go back to Noah and recreate the problem that is occurring.
5. Back in the Noah Console, Noah Log Utility, click on the button Zip log files to desktop.
NOTE: If for some reason you cannot access the Noah Console, the Noah log utility can be downloaded separately using the link in the right-hand column.